Will be tasked to assist the Audit Head with the Audit Procedures within the Organization. Duties may revolve in analyzing and understanding the business processes and procedures within the Company. Good oral and written reportorial skills are needed in order to properly convey audit reports and findings.
- B.S. Accountancy, Internal Audit or other related course graduate; CPA license an advantage, but not required
- With at least 2 years experience in external or internal auditing
- Experience gained from real estate or banking industries an advantage
- With keen sense of details
- With good oral and written communication skills