Property Research Analyst
Mainly responsible for
- Undertaking research and analysis on properties for potential acquisition and
- assisting in the pursuit of business development opportunities for existing properties
- Graduate of Business related courses; Urban Studies/Town Planning; or relevant studies.
- Preferably with at least 2 years experience gained in the real estate industry.
- Competent in using MS Office Applications.
- Proficiency in using Google Earth as a research tool an advantage.
- Adept in both online and on-site research.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Mandaluyong City.